"I'M POSSIBLE" Part 0: Ten Years Later

"Where would you like to start?" I asked.
"From the beginning!" I answered.

As weird as it may be, I've taken several times interviewing myself in front of mirrors, literally... and these include ones in a hotel room in Kuala Lumpur, restroom in Bangkok, the comfy small toilet in Etihad Airlines, and in my apartment back in Australia. Reason for this is nothing fancy. It's more fun because I can talk to the very person who's made one hell of a journey of impossibilities (which turned out to be possible after all). I woke up to make some dreams come true.


1.5-year insomniac struggle ends with sincere smile
- One fine summer in Sydney, Australia - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fenomena Kematian Bahasa dan Pelestarian Bahasa Tolaki

8 Universitas Terbaik Untuk Kamu yang Bermimpi Kuliah di Australia

Is Youth’s Overindulgence a Real Thing in Indonesia?